with a soggy start to the weekend, what was a girl to do? sleep in of course! aside from that luxury, my weekend highlights included:
- a delivery of sofra goodies from my favorite gentleman.
- a great movie: bill cunningham | new york. great story, highly recommend. win win up next on the list.
- finally checking out an old haunt with a new name. beers and truffle fries always win me over.
- fresh homemade biscuits for easter morn!
- a guided tour of the arnold arboretum. the trees are staggering, in size and beauty. can’t wait to go back and see the conifer section. (pics to follow)
- finding a delicious sandwich at the peak of food-craziness after criss-crossing the arboretum with no more than a biscuit in one’s belly. silly girl.
- the first sunburn of the spring 🙂